Thursday 26 June 2014

WANT A CLEAR AND SMOOTH FACE?...Its no longer a SECRET...

Secrets to Smooth Clear Skin: (according to me)

Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
 

(great for opening pores) for mornings (before you use your regular facial cleanser 'Simple Sensitive Skin Facial Wash Gel' is mine) 

Homemade Cucumber Mask 





                     
 (my ingredients: cucumber,honey,flour,lemon, water, sugar) for the night ( leave for 15-20 mins peels all the dirty right off) after moisturize your face with a dash of lemon & water (feels refresh) 
(don't oil our face before bedtime it just stays on your pillow and it actually causes breakouts -I find). 

   DRINK LOTS OF WATER throughout the day (I swear water is magical.. so many benefits)






Fruits and vegetables also wouldn't hurt to put

more in your meal plans. Do this everyday or every other day depending on how bad your skin needs it, you will start seeing results in weeks. You don't have to be pregnant to have glowing skin. This WORKS (for me at least). 

         P.S. I am not selling or promoting or promising anything i'm just giving you my methods. Remember even though every skin type is different we all require the same foods. 

**PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE YOUR SKIN CLEANSING METHODS.** comments are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate